Sunday, September 26, 2010

First day of blogging

Today I embark on a new journey-- Blogging.  I have never read blogs, nor have I written a blog so let us learn together.  I have been doing a lot of new things lately and hope this works out as well as they have.  Currently I am helping my mother in law with a new project-- she bought a website.  I have been learning to do the webdesign as well as about cool nerdy things like SEO's and RSS feeds--- and now you are jealous.

You will find taht I am a bit of a sarcastic old broad, well I'm not really old, but some days feel like I am 100..... really I just turned 40 this year.  I believe that is why I have started learning new things and trying new things instead of worring about not being able to do something new.  It's not like I have my finger on the atom bomb or something.....

I also love to cook and write recipes.  I will randomly let you in on something I have been working on or have an idea about trying-- give me your feed back   We will have fun no matter what the subject.

Randomly I will just ramble about my family-- at least it will be good for a laugh.

Can't promise that it will be an everyday post, but I will try to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment